Points and Ranks.
Points are a system used by both KidzTalk and KidzNet.
You may get points by doing such actions as:
- Accepted Published Posts (50)
- Publishing a Well-Written accepted Post (up to 200)
- Posting Comments (2)
- Liking Comments (1)
- Logging In (1)
- And More!
The users with the most points are displayed on the “top 25 users” screen on the homepage.
Points may also be used to upgrade your rank, or status. The system for ranking is complicated, so hold on to your ice cream cones:
- Newbie Rank: 0-100 Points
- Novice Rank: 101-2,000 Points
- Apprentice Rank: 2,001-5,000 Points
- Adventurer Rank: 5,001-8,000 Points
- Gladiator Rank: 8,001-15000 Points
- Defender Rank: 15001-25000 Points
- Champion Rank: 25001-50000 Points
More ranks are expected to be debuted soon and KS has promised an official post about this soon.
Four Reasons To Collect Points!
- As quoted by @kidzsearch ,”..some places will actually accept your points as money, since they are part of myCred virtual currency.”
- And, “We will be having awards for certain levels, like getting the first ever KidzSearch official t-shirt, etc.”
- One reason to collect points is to be the first one to become Champion…
- SO SOMEONE CAN ACTUALLY PASS @Pumpkin IN POINTS!!!
Please comment below with any questions.