The brain is divided into three parts. You basically live in your brain and it controls your body.
- Cerebellum: The cerebellum is capable of muscle balance and coordination, like walking.
- Brain stem: Basic life support. The brain stem is in charge of things like breathing, heart beats, and blood pressure that keep you alive.
- Cerebrum: Performs higher functions like understanding touch, vision and hearing, as well as speech, reasoning, emotions, learning, and fine control of movement. It is composed of the following:
- Frontal lobe: The frontal lobe is capable of thinking, speaking, personality and learning.
- Parietal lobe: The parietal lobe decodes massages, such as touch, smell, hearing, taste, sight, direction (GPS) and movement.
- Occipital lobe: The occipital lobe is capable of vision, color and shapes.
- Temporal lobe: The temporal lobe is capable of hearing and understanding speech.