Here is a multi-part riddle. The questions are all related in some way. Read it carefully before you answer.
1. There are 507 bricks on a plane. One falls off. How many are left?
2. How do you fit a giraffe in the fridge?
3. How do you fit an elephant in a fridge?
4. The lion queen had a party and all the animals attended except for one. Which one did not attend?
5. Later, a girl was trying to cross a river full of alligators and survived. How?
6. The girl actually died, but why?
Please comment below with your answers!