Which anime type are you?
- Tsundere: cold on the outside but actually really friendly and sweet.
- Yandere: really sweet on the outside but dark on the inside.
- Dandere: quiet, shy, and harmless, but opens up around close people.
- Kuudere: emotionless, cold, and distant.
- Deredere: cheerful, hyper, and loving.
- Himedere: female characters only. They want to be treated like royalty. Their classic “ohohoho” laugh is their favorite weapon.
- Oujidere: the male version of himedere.
- Kamidere: arrogant, proud, and forces their view on people.
- Undere: a mix between deredere and dandere, usually says yes to avoid hurting people’s feelings.
- Bodere: a combination of the violent nature of the tsundere and the shyness of danderes.
- Hinedere: takes the icy nature of Kundera and combines it with arrogant attitude of the Kamidere.
- Sadodere: they are sadistic and like to toy with other characters.