Hello guys! I have been working on some code again! This time, it's for my band. Why? Well, I made a Google Account for my band, top ten anime betrayals (yes the name is supposed to be in lower case) so I can upload content to our YouTube channel, connect our band to Bandcamp, etc. So I needed to make some rules if other band members are going to manage the band, or use the account. I already sent some of my band members the rules, but one day I wanted to make it fancy. So I felt like writing some code for the band rules.
1, The Planning
I was on Infinite Campus one day and went to the messages area to see if any of my teachers said anything new about quarantine. I opened a message and the UI looked pretty classic, and I thought "This looks like something I would like to customize and test the code with. So I went into the W3schools Tryit Editor and modified the code, and made a test message.
2, what am I going to do with this code?
I was thinking and brainstorming and stuff, and I realized I could put the band rules here in a classic looking message. So I converted the rules text file and edited it so it would work with the HTML.
3, finalizing and then... oof, there's a problem
So... I was finishing up the code, added a reply button, and a button to close the tab (or window). There is ONE problem, though. I need a way to share it with my band members. GoGuardian at my school blocks the word "HTML" so if I were to try to share the HTML file, it wouldn't work, because it's blocked. I can't host it on HTMLsave, because it's blocked! AAAGH EVERYTHING IS BLOCKED!
So now I'm stuck, not knowing how to share this in a format presentable to my band members.
Well. That sums up an awesome project that serves no purpose (at the current moment).
Here is a screenshot of the editor, the code, and part of the project.
(Names have been removed to follow KidzNet's rules)